Hold/ restriction on my Ebay account even after i called and confirmed my identity.?

new to ebay. tried to list an xbox 360. go a MC999 message saying my account was restricted until they could speak with me. got another MC999 message saying my item was removed. my mother called because i made it in her name. I MADE 2 ACCOUNTS this is the second one that got restricted, the first one was because i... show more new to ebay. tried to list an xbox 360. go a MC999 message saying my account was restricted until they could speak with me. got another MC999 message saying my item was removed. my mother called because i made it in her name. I MADE 2 ACCOUNTS this is the second one that got restricted, the first one was because i was under age so thats when i made another in my mothers name, and its still restricted.. need help bad.
1 answer 1