How does the Mexican accent sound like to the Non Mexican Spanish speaker?

I've noticed that the Mexican accent stands out from the accents of other Spanish speaking countries. All the caribbean and south american accents that I've heard seem to just be different variations of the spanish spoken in Andalucia or the Canary Islands. Both Andalucia and the Canary Islands are in Spain... show more I've noticed that the Mexican accent stands out from the accents of other Spanish speaking countries. All the caribbean and south american accents that I've heard seem to just be different variations of the spanish spoken in Andalucia or the Canary Islands. Both Andalucia and the Canary Islands are in Spain for those of you who don't know.

I have seen that the Mexican accent stands out when compared to the other countries because Mexicans fully pronounce and annunciate each consonant, each vowel, each syllable, while the other ones such as the Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian, and even the Chilean and Argentinean accents don't pronounce their final consonant sounds and especially the "s" sound, they drop it completely. Also, all the other Spanish speaking countries have like a completely rhythm I don't know what it is. I think that each syllable has almost equal stress and if there is a stress in the south american accents, they occur at the beginning of a syllable. In Mexican spanish, they often occur at the last syllable. I know that to me the Mexican accent sounds neutral to me because I am mexican but I want to hear

A youtube video of me asking this same question. (and Yeah I am not used to making videos and I am naturally very shy but I want to get rid of it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSxOMXcoW-0
Update: What I find strange is that in many regions of Northern Mexico, the accents seem to resemble a lot the south american accents. But it's also true for Veracruz and parts of Southern Mexico. They sound like they have some caribbean and south american influence. What I mean by Mexican spanish, I mean the Mexican... show more What I find strange is that in many regions of Northern Mexico, the accents seem to resemble a lot the south american accents. But it's also true for Veracruz and parts of Southern Mexico. They sound like they have some caribbean and south american influence. What I mean by Mexican spanish, I mean the Mexican spanish spoken in the central and western parts of mexico such as Jalisco,Colima, Guanajuato, Michoacan, Nayarit and to some extent the D.F. and Mexico State.
Update 2: Yeah that is true! I have noticed that the Peruvian spanish, especially the spanish spoken in Lima is very neutral..Although I can notice some slight differences (they occasionally don't pronounce their "s" sounds and the rhythm is slightly different. I guess the same can be true with the Bogota,... show more Yeah that is true! I have noticed that the Peruvian spanish, especially the spanish spoken in Lima is very neutral..Although I can notice some slight differences (they occasionally don't pronounce their "s" sounds and the rhythm is slightly different. I guess the same can be true with the Bogota, Colombia accent. Though the colombians speak with a different rhythm and don't pronounce the final or penultimate syllable.