How to cure a stomach ache fast?

My stomach is hurting and a have to be at the mall in 45 mins. I don't have medicine or anything, so any natural cures?

Favorite Answer

It depends on the nature of the stomach ache. If it's gas, like in a colic, then it'll get itself out in most normal cases. Maybe you just need to take a dump. Or that you're hungry.

There are actually many reasons why an individual can get a stomach ache. It often can be merely a simple bug, but if you have other signs and symptoms like diarrhea or nausea then you could have got a small infection. These types of things normally just go on for a day or two then you are back to normal. If the discomfort is far more severe or your stomach ache keeps growing for longer than Three or four days you should consider going to speak to your doctor. There are some steps you can take at home to ease stomach aches. Buy some non-prescription treatments or I generally try to eat something dry and light such as cookies and this appears to settle my abdomen. Basically see it through for a few days and if absolutely nothing happens go and talk with your doctor.

• ?

ginger tea.or drink gingerale soda.

If it's acidic, eat cheese. If it's bloating, fart.