Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj Feud?

Does anybody feel as though the rumors about this so called "feud" between Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj that started years ago, now seems to make Nicki Minaj look like nothing but a wannabe something in her head? I wont bash Nicki, I don't feel the need to for some reason......I used to like one of her... show more Does anybody feel as though the rumors about this so called "feud" between Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj that started years ago, now seems to make Nicki Minaj look like nothing but a wannabe something in her head? I wont bash Nicki, I don't feel the need to for some reason......I used to like one of her songs..... but after watching interviews about the feud it seems to me like she is a trouble maker & I will never listen to any of her "make believe" songs again, because of knowing about this so called "feud" lol I know it's old news..... But I would really like to know anybody's opinion about this!? Anybody think the same thing?
Why do I despise her so much now?
Tell me what you think, this emotion is about or where it could stem from?
I hate her, I hate her & just for the record I hate her!
Care to agree?
Care to argue?
I want to here it from everyone in the world..... especially you girls :P !???????
Update: Thanks for the "opinionated" answer Captain! Appreciate it!!! I'm not good with explaining what I really want to get at sometimes...... I though rap and hip hop for females was about some sort of accomplishment or some ego thing? they rap about being the baddest bitches yada yada.... with in the... show more Thanks for the "opinionated" answer Captain! Appreciate it!!!
I'm not good with explaining what I really want to get at sometimes......
I though rap and hip hop for females was about some sort of accomplishment or some ego thing? they rap about being the baddest bitches yada yada.... with in the "game" or "drug - scene" whatever u call it.... wouldn't Lil Kim piss all over her in that respect.... it is rap? I dont get Nicki Minaj.... What has she done to gain her status in this respect? Please dont get offended anybody, I just want to know?
Update 2: Nicki Minaj and lots of others have copied her for some reason?
You just can't do that!
Do your own songs....
I understand Lil Kim.... Not Nicki Minaj, whats the motive for being a dumb ass, she makes no sense?
She's a loser!
Stupid young girls!