I am a frustrated author, although what I really want to author is a Mathematics textbook for high school. With that, I don't have any experience with SBPRA. But I want to help you determine if it's high risk or not by giving you information about their website, sbpra.com. Their website's identity has a lot to say about them.
Here are the information I found about them:
1) They got a "SAFE" report from verify1st.com, an online reputation tool that reveals a website's reputation, identity and relationships. Check it out here: http://verify1st.com/sbpra.com When you go to that link, you should also see that it is closely related to at least 5 other sites with a similarity match of 90.6%.
2) It ranked 561,971st globally and 204,013rd in the US with 425 sites linking into it. This indicates that they are not popular. Check this link: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/sbpra.com
3) The website have existed for a short amount of time. It is only 2 years and 12 days old. Website location is in the United States, not blacklisted and will expire on October 31, 2013. Owner is unknown. It is using a proxy service to hide its identity. This could be because they don't want to receive spams. Still, consumers should be vigilant because it is a common behavior of scam sites.
4) One online reputation site, which based its ratings from people's opinions doesn't have a reputation yet for this website. Concerning computer threats, Google and other online malware checker reported this website as safe to use.
5) I visited the website and there's a lot of information given. Contact numbers are provided even though physical address was not. I also see their Facebook, twitter and other badges in their website but when I clicked them, I am expecting to be redirected to their fan page but I was redirected to my homepage instead. It seems to that they don't have a Facebook and twitter fan page.
This is all. It is up to you to determine if the website is high-risk or not. I hope I was able to help you with this. God bless!