Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

英文翻譯 ,請求高手幫忙 很急!!!

對我而言,在這世界上沒有不可能,工作,朋友,甚至是愛情。老實說這是我第一次愛上不是我"在現實生活中”的人,你是第一個。我曾經和同班的男同學談過戀愛,雖然最後和平分手,但也證明了“即使是見過面而交往,也不一定就是好事。或許你會認為沒有見過面要如何愛上一個人,其實不是任何愛情一開始就是從“見面而開始的”,不論是什麼過程,喜歡上一個人的心決對是真心的,所以我才很坦白的跟你說“我愛上了你”,為什麼會愛上你,愛情是很抽象的,就是有一股感覺讓你深深的吸引了我。很多事情都是有辦法的,要了解我也是有很多方式的,包括見面。跟你說個小故事,有一對情侶,男生是法國人,女生是台灣人,他們認識的開始和愛上彼此的過程就是由Twitter的,最後那兩個人不僅見到面還交往成為男女朋友,看到了這個故事讓我覺得,“在這世界上沒有任何事是辦不到的!”,喜歡上一個人的心是很珍貴的,既然喜歡上了就不輕易放棄,!如果你不希望我愛你請你務必跟我說。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Nothing is impossible in the world, whether it is work or friendship or even love. Honestly, it is my first time loving an ‘imaginary’ person, you are the first person. I’ve dated a classmate but we finally broke up and I prove that ‘It mustn’t be a good thing meeting or dating one and other. Maybe you’ll think that one can’t love a person without seeing him/her. I think that love isn’t started by meeting each other but by the deep feeling from your heart. That’s why I tell you “I love you” honestly. Why do I love you? Because of your attractiveness, love is really abstract. There is always ways to do anything, including understanding me. Let me tell you a story. There is a couple, the boy is French and the girl is Taiwanese, they were in love because of twitter, they finally met each other and became boy-girl friends. This story tells me nothing is impossible! Loving a person is precious, I won’t give up since I started loving. Please tell me if you don’t want me to be fond of you.