? asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Can somebody please help? (Fast?)?

I'm 14, I've had my period for almost 2 years now. They are never regular. I've never had cramps before. Well, this morning I woke up with horrible pain in my stomach and back going down to my legs. I figured maybe I'm just having period cramps.(my period started this morning) It's been like this for hours. I've been using the bathroom all day, (like normal with my period). And I got in the shower and I started to feel better. Right before I got out, it started again. And I felt like i was gonna throw up. I'm still feeling bad and took Tylenol 45 mins ago. Is this normal? And I'm goin to the mall with my friend tomorrow. Will I be better by then?

Favorite Answer

Try a warm heating pad and hot water bottle. Exercise helps a lot too although I know you don't want to. Advil is an anti-inflammatory and works well. So if you don't find relief with the tylenol try that

Source(s): Experiance

that is all completely normal.

you should be better tomorrow. take more tylenol if you have to.

since you will be at the mall tomorrow, get some midol. it really helps with the cramps.