Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 7 years ago

Republican Abe Lincoln freed the slaves, so why are redneck Republicans loving that Confederate Flag?

and flying it everywhere? Don't they know Lincoln freed the slaves?

Update:

Are they still Conservatives and want a return to slavery? This makes me sick!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh, you're sick, all right, honey.

Time for you to take your sick lil sef down to see your local sawbones & find out jist whutz all wrong witchoo. And FOR FREE, too, courtesy of His Majesty, King Barry the Great, A Legend in His Own Mind. And you can tell 'em I sentcha! lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Republicans who love the Confederate flag are about 99% Southerners, where it's a pride thing, not a political statement.

Most of us don't much care for or about it, slavery is dead, and so is anyone who ever fought for or supported the CSA, get over it.

• 7 years ago

Wish the dim wit libs would pick a view on repubs, one min we are all rich and greedy the next we are rednecks. You idiots will never be smart enough to know the truth of the dems and how they supported slavery, and fought against civil rights, you morons are so brainwashed you think that rich obama cares about you he does not.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

that's what i said

look up the southern strategy thats the real reason you see the confederate flag at tea parties etc..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ryan
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Dont you know redneck is as derogatory as jigga boo or spook.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Because the confederate flag, to the people who love it, has nothing to do with slavery. Duh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.