Opinions on the media's influence of body image for female teens?

I am a college student writing a paper on "how the media's influence contributes to body dissatisfaction in female adolescents" and I am looking for thoughts and opinions right from female youth and teenagers themselves. How does the media make you feel about yourself? Do you feel happy and healthy... show more I am a college student writing a paper on "how the media's influence contributes to body dissatisfaction in female adolescents" and I am looking for thoughts and opinions right from female youth and teenagers themselves. How does the media make you feel about yourself? Do you feel happy and healthy with your body, or wish to change your body image? Has anyone ever tried dieting or eating disordered behavior to lose weight? What is more influential: media, peers, or parents when it comes to body image? Any other thoughts/opinions would really help me in my project. No personal info will be used, just your responses.
1 answer 1