Top ten reasons why jesus (pbuh) is not god given below,could any christian explain?

Don't give a prove that you have nothing to defend your religion by saying,bore reasons ect.give the answers i really looking forward for them.

Reason #10 - God Can not be Born! (he is uncreated and he could not create another uncreated)

Reason #09 - There is unequivocal textual evidence

Reason #08 - No one has seen God!

Reason #07 - This was the not belief of early Christians

Reason #06 - Jesus Ate, Slept, and Prayed [start time 14:38]

Reason #05 - Jesus claimed that God's Knowledge is greater than his [start time 16:44]

Reason #04 - Jesus Explicitly states that he is not God

Reason #03 - Son of God?

Reason #02 - God does not change

Reason #01 - God is the object of Worship

If God died for 3 days then who was controlling universe for 3 days?

If you say part of Trinity died that means Jesus(pbuh) wasn't complete God and God cannot be incomplete.

Why God needs sacrifice?Can't he just forgive our sins?

Is there a greater authority than God whom he has to answer?

If you say it is for the justice then what sort of justice is this that you kill someone for someone else fault.

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

Farooq - You are correct in all your statements. As for the last 3 questions, Jehovah's witnesses can explain this to you. You will be pleasantly surprised. Best wishes.

Asalam alikum.

Sure.

#10 - My God is not limited in power. If he chooses to come down from Heaven and be born as a human, it is not beyond his power to do so.

#9 - There is unequivocal textual evidence that Jesus is God.

#8 - No one has seen the divine form of God - but several people in the Old Testament saw God in some material form, and so did several people in the New Testament.

#7 - According to the Bible, Jesus was recognized by his apostles as God after his resurrection.

#6 - Such things are not beyond the capability of God.

#5 - Not exactly...but it's true that Jesus said that "the Father" knew a thing that he did not. The Bible explains how Jesus was temporarily "made less than the angels" by taking on a mortal human body, and this *temporary* lack of complete omniscience is probably also a characteristic of that.

#4 - Quite the contrary, in the Bible Jesus personally blesses everyone who believes that he is God. Nowhere in the Bible is Jesus recorded saying "I am not God".

#3 - Irrelevant. Non sequitur.

#2 - The claim "God does not change" obviously does not refer to all aspects of God. God changed commandments; God changed instructions; God changed where he was worshiped and how he was worshiped; God acquired for himself a special group of people; God can also acquire for himself a human body if he so wishes (and he did).

#1 - Irrelevant. Non sequitur.

- Jim, http://www.bible-reviews.com/

• tiara

reason #2 God 'would not' substitute, God 'does' substitute. reason #8 no person has 'seen' God at any time, and lived, for human beings are as quickly as appointed to style loss of life and then The Resurrection; The Angels constantly see the Face of the daddy simply by fact the specific image and the likeness of The residing God which became The Son as One With God for I constantly do what Pleases Him and that i decide in accordance with What I pay attention and the single that Comes from Above Is specifically and speaks of what He has seen and heard. the single that comes from below speaks as one from below. {The Son in humbled humanesque variety.}

Farooq you don't know nothing of the Bible..your arrogant false believe is all a lie..and is the book of mohammed self, not of God. Only he in facts is his only one witness.

His account is not valid..becouse one man alone can't say what he want..if we follow the exemple of mohammed the false prophet everyone in this planet have already done a false book with his opinions.

The word of God is only one and got many witness, From the Torah until the Injeel there are milions of witness, and the word is only one of God.

God is his word, even if is in Jesus or in the Holy spirit (wich have spoken trough the prophets..the real prophets) is always God ..becouse is his word.

Mohammed was not touched by the holy spirit..he is not a prophet for sure.

And stop to think that Islam have something to do with Christianity..you believe in something else, this is your error. you don't have to learn nothing to us Christians..you are like a baby at our eyes..you don't know nothing of the prophets..no one book of the prophets in your Quran..you know only lies about them.

RHAMAN : The Bible is not changed..your links are falses becouse no one can bring the proof..

THE ONLY ONE CHANGED BOOK IS THE QURAN! THE FIRST MAN THAT HAVE CHANGED THE QURAN OR BETTER DONE THE QURAN WAS CALIPH UTHMAN!

The Quran never exist like a "book" when mohammed was alive..but only a couple of centuries after all the phrases (Becouse the Quran is full of dictated phrases and don't explain nothing), Quran was done like a book by Uthman self..and he have burned all the copy of the phrases of mohammed.

You muslims follower of the false prophet mohammed are only loosing time..the problem is the Atheism of the Zionist..not who believe in Jesus.

10) Christians agree that God is uncreated. The Son is not created: he is "born of the Father before all ages" in a way that doesn't actually involve change or time. He chose to incarnate as a human, in time and space, to be with us and save us. This is an amazingly humiliating thing for God to have done.

9) There is, but you reject it. This is no surprise, as you reject the entire Bible and all early Christian writings as corrupted, but let's be honest about this.

8) An assertion, not a fact. No one has seen the Father except the Son, and yet all who have seen the Son have seen God. Who did Moses see?

And Job 19:25 (before Jesus came) tells us:

25 “But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives,

and he will stand upon the earth at last.

26 And after my body has decayed,

yet in my body I will see God!

27 I will see him for myself.

Yes, I will see him with my own eyes.

I am overwhelmed at the thought!

7) It was the belief of early Christians, or why would St Thomas have said (on seeing the resurrected Christ) "My Lord and my God!" ? Your confusion is that an understanding of the Trinity was not hashed out and codified for a long time, nor an uncontroversial statement of the dual nature of Christ, but early Christians certainly believed that Jesus was God.

6) Indeed he did. This is because he is both God and Man.

5) Jesus said that the Father is greater than he was. That the Father is greater than the Son. That's why Orthodox versions of the Shield of the Trinity tend to put the Father on the top corner. It should also be noted that Jesus said this while on Earth, before his death and resurrection, and Christian belief (as explained in Philippiabs 2) is that he "emptied himself out", "taking the form of a servant" in order to incarnate.

4) No he doesn't. I notice your lack of reference. Jesus says he is not the Father. Christians agree that Jesus is not the Father. But Jesus is God.

3) Yes. The Father is God and the Son is God and the Spirit is God. How could a Son begotten of God be anything other than God Himself, if God is worthy of his name?

2) Yes, we agree on that. God doesn't change because he exists outside time and space. The Son, incarnate as a man, grew and changed as a man, because he was incarnate in time and space. But the Son, as God, did not change.

1) Yes, indeed. What is your point? Christians agree on this. That is why we worship God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Jesus died, and Jesus is God. But God himself cannot die, because he is unchanging. And in any case, we do not truly die either. Jesus descended into Hell where he preached to the souls, and led the willing ones with him into Heaven when he opened it. Then he rose bodily from the dead, in his glorified body. The Father went on being the Father, and the Spirit went on being the Spirit, and the Son went on being the Son.

Jesus isn't 'part' of the Trinity: that is not how the Trinity works.

Because God asks for sacrifice, because without sacrifice there can be no love, because you know this: every Abrahamic religion knows it.

God answers to himself, to the rules he established to the greatest glory of his name, to what he knows will lead to the greatest glory. Otherwise, why even have life on Earth?

Greater love has no man, than that he lays down his life for his friends.

• Gary B

There are many here who can explain any or all of them, but those would not be the reasons that are important.

The reason that IS important is the very one you will reject without giving any thought to truth:

You were born a Muslim, you accept the lies offered from Islam, and your thinking is twisted by a life steeped in the lies of the false prophet.

To give you straight and honest answers to these question would be a waste of time, as you would merely proceed to follow lies upon lies to prove the lies you believe to be true.

THIS is truth:

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. . . . “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. . . . . Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, . . . Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ " [Matthew 7:6-23]

What "good fruit" has come from the tree of Islam?

What blessing have come from the branches of Ishmael?

If Jesus is the prophet upon whom you give praise, why do you not believe what He says?

• LES

Some of your points are good. Some are way off. I am not going to try to respond to you point by point. Check out the scriptures in the reference below. Some of the references are from the LDS standard works other than the Bible.

In a sense, Islam provides an answer to one of your questions. Islam effectively worships the Prophet. Why? because the Prophet is (effectively) God with us in Islam theology. We all have to have a God with us in order to believe.

• G C

Immanuel means 'God with us'. Your lack of understanding in the Bible, the only religious writing that can be objectively validated by science as truth, is your problem.

This is religion and god you are talking about. So, leave reasons and logics outside.