Fg asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

請文法高手幫個大忙

29

I’m now applying to graduate school, which means someday I’ll return to a profession where people need to be nice to me in order to get what they want.

為什麼which 修飾前面的先行詞是整句怎麼看

33

But the promise is so extravagant that it predestines many disappointments and sometimes inspires choices that have anti-social consequences, including family breakdown and obesity.

為什麼including 當consequences 的補充說明

51

A monthly newsletter would contain stories about overwhelmed parents and offer guidance on how childless adults can respond to the different lobbying tactics that would-be grandparents employ. On how 可看出甚麼子句

48

And when experimenters record the time it takes game players to read “aggressive” or “non-aggressive” words from a list, can we be sure what they are actually measuring?

Be sure what 可看出甚麼子句

Rating
  • Louis
    Best Answer

29

為什麼which 修飾前面的先行詞是整句怎麼看

因為which所帶出來的形容詞子句是以前面全句所說的這件事為修飾的對象:我現在正在申請研究所。即which代表這件事。

33

為什麼including 當consequences 的補充說明

including這個介系詞的意思是[包括],所以跟在它後面的兩項事物,是包括在前面的那個總集合anti-ocial consequences之內。整個介系詞片語是在為先行詞做補充說明。

51

on是介系詞,後面跟的子句是其受詞,所以how childle adult can respond to the different lobbying tactics一定是[名詞子句]。

48

Be sure what 可看出甚麼子句

sure後面強制刪去了介系詞of,所以後面的附屬子句是[名詞子句](當介系詞的受詞)。類似的句子如下:

If you are not sure of the anwers, say so.

I was sure that I had left my keys on the counter.