After the election this is what we are doing?

I the idiot am in my apartment,drinking kool aid! listening to bruce springsteen,jay-z,beyonce,called a couple a friends over on my free phone,they are some of those 47% people,there gonna come over and bring some food and snacks, that they are buying with their EBT cards,I told them they didn't have to because my fridge and pantry is full with the finest food the government can buy,but they insisted. we are gonna sit around and watch MSNBC on my flat screen,(man I love that chris matthews)and we are CELEBRATING!!!!!!! four more years!!!

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

Way to go bro! I assume your doing it in your govt subsidized apartment right? Right. When my check comes on the 15th ima get some weed, some liquor and head to the club.

#2TERMZ

Yep, millions of Americans have opted for the free life style: Free rent, free food, free meds, free education, etc. It's now possible to live without ever working, not lavishly, but certainly, without discomfort. Americans turn left in uncertain future, that is why FDR was elected four times. Milton Friedman lived at the same time as JM Keynes. But, FDR chose Keynes because a Big Government put more power into the presidency. Solving the economic crisis would only reward him with a "Thanks".

• Tony

that is nice till the funds supporting you run out next year

• Dave C

You lost. Get the **** over it.

• Uhh... Congratulations? How is this a QUESTION?...