Why my dear brothers&sisters in Islam hate the Bible?

Qur'an 29:46 And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to... show more Qur'an 29:46
And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Yes, it's corrupted. Not perfect. But you already know what the truth is, from the Qur'an. So why won't you read the Bible too? Do you think it will eat you?

You know, Islam IS perfect&complete, but the Qur'an does NOT contain many things which are very useful to know for a Muslim. Muhammad never came to bring us a NEW religion, he came as a prophet, to abrogate and correct. And he was the only non-Jewish prophet too, the rest of them did not even know Arabic - but God still loved&understood them.

Qur'an 42:13
He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein.

So why aren't you paying attention and study the Bible too, instead of looking at it like it's some book from the devil that will eat your soul. How about opening your minds a little - the first steps are hard, but then comes freedom.

You should think about Ahmed Deedat's example. He was a very good Muslim and brought truth to the hearts of millions, exposing lies and additions in the Bible.

Read the Qur'an understand it, and then study the Bible too, stop being superstitious. It's the same God that speaks in it, you know - Allah, YHWH, Adonai, Elohim...
Update: @james: What's wrong with you?!? I'm no Quranist, for once, I read the hadith, but I don't follow them like a drone. I have a mind. What's Allah have to do with all of this?!? Allah existed before Muhammad, and adored by the Hanifa monotheists. Read. And God exists since well... forever! No human... show more @james: What's wrong with you?!? I'm no Quranist, for once, I read the hadith, but I don't follow them like a drone. I have a mind.
What's Allah have to do with all of this?!? Allah existed before Muhammad, and adored by the Hanifa monotheists. Read. And God exists since well... forever! No human alive can be part to His glory.
Update 2: @Fahad and others who try to shift this discussion towards the Sunnah: - the Prophet is DEAD, and that is the truth. Nobody can follow Muhammad properly these days - we just don't know how. And anyway, Allah is ETERNAL and incomparably more important than any human that ever lived. In the words of Abu... show more @Fahad and others who try to shift this discussion towards the Sunnah:
- the Prophet is DEAD, and that is the truth. Nobody can follow Muhammad properly these days - we just don't know how. And anyway, Allah is ETERNAL and incomparably more important than any human that ever lived.

In the words of Abu Bakr:
"O ye men, whoever amongst you worshipped Muhammad, let him know that Muhammad is dead, and whoever amongst you worshipped Allah, let him know that Allah is Living, there is no death for Him"

There is NO WAY to tell any of the hadith are 100% true. So it's REASONABLE we would regard them cautiously, OK?

And this is about the Bible, not the Sunnah, and I am not a Quranist, although I respect the Quranists I've saw here, as they gave peaceful and thoughtful responses. All Muslims are ONE UMMA for me, including Shi'a, Sufi and Sunni and Quranists, and only Allah will judge between us.
Update 3: @لا إله إلا الله I❤ISLAM: I never said you would have to "love" the Bible. By the way, the Bible led me to the Qur'an, so your assumptions are WRONG. I only suggested Muslims should read&study the Bible too. And I live in a free country, with no crazy and homicidal imams or extremists to be afraid of.... show more @لا إله إلا الله I❤ISLAM: I never said you would have to "love" the Bible. By the way, the Bible led me to the Qur'an, so your assumptions are WRONG. I only suggested Muslims should read&study the Bible too.
And I live in a free country, with no crazy and homicidal imams or extremists to be afraid of. I can say WHATEVER I DESIRE.