Samsung Galaxy s3 or Iphone 4s?

Getting a new phone. which one is better and should i get Samsung Galaxy s3 or Iphone 4s

Favorite Answer

Galaxy s3 is way better its a all round better experience iphone 4s is the same old app list everyday, you have more customization with the s3. I have had the gs3 and an iphone 4. I love my gs3 get it!

Source(s): best answer right here

Samsung Galaxy s3 is monumentally better than any other phone right now (well lg has a good nexus 4 and optimus, but they aren't on ur radar). First of all, the gs3 is better than the iphone 5. Androi is a far better os, see here http://www.businessinsider.com/google-android-jell... and the hardware is better on the samsung. Apple phones and products are just for hipsters and people who are willing to pay for overpriced crap when they have more money than sense.

Samsung Galaxy S3 is best phone with excellent features.

For more info visit -

Galaxy s3, however I disagree with Mr. "it's the highest in the world." For one, The Galaxy Nexus and LG Nexus four are higher, along with the notice II, Droid DNA, and Nokia Lumia 920. ANd again to Mr. It's quality in the world, The be aware II and s3 both have a Quad Core processor. But the notice II's processing velocity is best, 1.6GHz vs. 1.4GHz.

Samsung Galaxy s3 is Cheap and best..It has many features in it.

galaxy's amazing, no doubt, but having an iPhone just makes your life easier in the long run

Source(s): apple customer for years and years
  • Sam

4S is one of the best deals out there right now imo. Great phone, has siri, and the price is right.