Native Americans- what do you think when people dress up as Native Americans for Halloween?

this Halloween, I saw a lady in my college dining hall dressed up as a Native American (alot of students and faculty at my school wear Halloween costumes to class/work). Im not Native American, but I still thought that it was offensive, I dont know this lady, but it just seemed wrong to me, like mocking,... show more this Halloween, I saw a lady in my college dining hall dressed up as a Native American (alot of students and faculty at my school wear Halloween costumes to class/work). Im not Native American, but I still thought that it was offensive, I dont know this lady, but it just seemed wrong to me, like mocking, especially considering we have a pretty large amount of Native American students and professors on our campus. What do you guys think?