Where do I download Ace of Spades?

I just want to know if I can download it now or if I have to wait for it to come out on steam.
Update: I have looked on Youtube and there are videos of people playing it. I looked on the main site and there is nowhere to download it, only an area to sign up for newsletters. I do not wish to "pirate" it, I just want to know how to download it or buy it if necessary. The site says that the game is coming out... show more I have looked on Youtube and there are videos of people playing it. I looked on the main site and there is nowhere to download it, only an area to sign up for newsletters. I do not wish to "pirate" it, I just want to know how to download it or buy it if necessary. The site says that the game is coming out on Steam soon, but I was wondering if there was an alternate official way of getting it.