Name of song in American Dad?

It's the episode where Stan goes into a club with a Robot, and they're watching this band perform - the band leader has a beard, black top and jeans, and a guitar. Stan really loves the song in the episode! I'm only telling you this to make the scene easier to remember! I've been hunting for the song for months, but just cannot find it anywhere. I gave up and came here... what's the name of it?!

Favorite Answer

just found it out. the band is called 'my morning jacket'

American Dad Roy Rogers McFreely. Cilantro track by way of Cilantro (Dan Navarro) El perro, el perro es mi corazon El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno Cilantro es cantante Cilantro es muy famoso Cilantro es el hombre con el queso de el diablo El perro, el perro nunca sin razon El gato. El gato, el gato es obseno Cilantro es caliente Cilantro es cari~noso Cilantro le da besos mejor que su esposo i'm hoping I received the final sentence proper.

I don't know .. sorry :)

but i recommend you to watch drawn together .. heard of it ?... it's hilarious!!!!!

:D

Source(s): Yep :P