Hot celebrities!!!:)?

This is for guys and girls to answer, but the girls are going first. Girls: You can answer this question with your options on who you think is most handsome(give me a scale of one to ten for each guy you think is hot): 1.Tom Cruise 2.Simon Baker 3.Justin Bieber 4.Shemar Moore 5.Chris Hemsworth 6.Liam... show more This is for guys and girls to answer, but the girls are going first.
Girls: You can answer this question with your options on who you think is most handsome(give me a scale of one to ten for each guy you think is hot):

1.Tom Cruise
2.Simon Baker
3.Justin Bieber
4.Shemar Moore
5.Chris Hemsworth
6.Liam Hemsworth
7.Liam Neeson
8.Ewan McGregor
9.Jake T. Austin
10.David Henry
11.Taylor Lautner
12.Jason Dolley
13.Bradley Steven Parry
14.Chris Evans
15.Robert Downey Jr.
16.Harrison Ford
17.Christian Bale
18.Ross Lynch
19.Thomas Gibson
20.Matthew Grey Gubbler
That's all I can think of right now sorry, but please leave a comment:)
Guys: You can answer this question with your options on who you think is most pretty(give me a scale from one to ten for who you think it most pretty):
1. A.J. Cook
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Selena Gomez
4. Demi Lovato
5. Laura Marano
6. Dove Cameron
7. Cameron Diaz
8. Robin Tunney
9. Taylor Swift
10. Sammy Hanratty
11. Mandy Moore
12. Jennifer Lopez
13. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
14. Lindsey Lohan
15. Anne Hathaway
16. Raini Rodriguez
17. Emily Kinney
18. Tracy Spiridakos(sorry don't know how to spell her last name)
19. Miley Cyrus
20. Emily Osment
If I did not put anyone that you had in mind, then please feel free to put who you think is pretty from your own persoective. Thanks! Please comment. And please no mean comments.