Seriously, How can Japan deny Nanjing Massacre and say it is just China's imagination...?

First, i must say that i'm not even Chinese but i think it just doesn't make any sense. it is like Germany is saying there wasn't Nazi's. *at least* Germany admits and acknowledges its past crimes so that's why neighboring countries are having no problems with Germany, but Japan is still... show more First, i must say that i'm not even Chinese but i think it just doesn't make any sense.

it is like Germany is saying there wasn't Nazi's.
*at least* Germany admits and acknowledges its past crimes so that's why neighboring countries are having no problems with Germany, but Japan is still hated by all of its neighbors. think about why.

most of their politicians including Ishihara is still saying like that and this year a mayor of Nagoya said it again.

***please think about the victims...it is NOT a small number, many Chinese lost their whole family only because of Japan, the number of victims was over 20million(at least). if you're going to say something like 'China killed its own people', then it doesn't make sense, Japan is another country when Chinese can forgive China's fault more generously.

that's why Japan is going through a nuclear disaster, which is said to be already worse than Chernobyl.
www.enenews.com

Why can't Japan just accept the fact that it was committed by Japan??? Japan should realize that now Japan has become not that powerful compared to a few decades ago, both China and Korea got powerful in every field too.
Update: EDIT : I mean, casualties in China done by Japan during WW2 were over20 million, not because of simple Nanjing thing, you dumbass.
Update 2: EDIT 2 : and Japan 'doesn't' deny Nanjing Massacre??? how about this link??? Nagoya mayor denies Nanjing Massacre.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/23/world/asia/chinese-city-severs-ties-after-japanese-mayor-denies-massacre.html?_r=0
3 answers 3