Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

英文文章翻譯 英翻中(急)

這是我自己寫的文章,我需要把它翻成英文。

謝謝!!!! 最好能親自翻,不要用google,如果有比較準確好用翻譯網站也可以請給我網址。

我如何吃東西來獲得營養呢?嗯…讓我來告訴你吧!

由於我個子嬌小,從小時候就抵抗力差,容易著涼或感冒,因此家人非常注意我的飲食習慣。營養價值較高的食物,可助於小孩長高長壯,所以媽媽都會準備我喜歡的牛奶、牛肉和魚給我吃。讓我長高、補充蛋白質、變聰明。

雖然我不是很喜歡吃菇類、大蒜和紅棗,但是這些食物都可以增加抵抗力,所以我還是得吃,優格、優酪乳、這些好吃的乳製品也可以讓我們不要經常受到病毒的侵擾!

還有,我最喜歡吃水果了!所以媽媽經常買好吃的水果給我吃。

像是增加抵抗力的蕃茄、芭樂、柳丁、檸檬等...

小時候媽媽常說,不要吃不營養的垃圾食物。

所以我很少吃麥當勞或是肯德基這種速食店,只因為媽媽說,吃了對身體非常的不好!裡面含有過多的防腐劑,高鹽、高卡路里而且添加許多食品添加劑。

但其實很多人不知道其實蔥油餅、洋芋片、油炸薯條,早餐常吃的油條、燒餅,或是許多人宵夜會吃的泡麵,這些東西都只含有油脂與麵粉,沒有其他太多的營養素,只純粹提供了熱量。

這些東西還是少吃為妙!

我會利用均衡飲食來維持身體健康,五榖根莖類、水果類、蔬菜類、奶類、蛋豆魚肉類和油、糖、鹽類都要吃。每天喝奶類1~2杯我們所需的鈣質及蛋白質,水果類2個提供維生素、礦物質與纖維質,五穀根莖類3~6碗增加醣類及蛋白質,蔬菜類3碟補充維生素、礦物質與纖維質。

雖然不是一定每天都會做到,但我能就會盡量做到。為了自己的健康。

只要我們能好好的掙對身體所需的營養來進行食物的補充,那我相信我們一定能非常健康!

遠離煩人的肥胖和痛苦的疾病,帶來更長久更美好的人生!

我如何吃東西來獲得營養?針對自己缺少的營養進行補充盡量、不吃垃圾食物、均衡飲食這就是我的答案!

3 Answers

Rating
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

How can I eat to get nutrition? well ... Let me tell you something!

Because I am Petite, from small time poor resistance, easy to catch a cold or flu, so family is to watch my diet. Food with higher nutritional value, can help children grow taller grow strong, so his mother prepared I like milk, beef, and fish with me. Make me taller, complement proteins, be clever.

Although I don't like mushrooms, garlic and jujube, but these foods can increase the resistance, so I still have to eat, these delicious dairy products, yogurt, or you can let us not subject to virus infestation!

Also, my favorite fruit! so mum often buy delicious fruits that I eat.

Like is to increase the resistance of tomato, guava, oranges, lemons, etc..

As a child my mother used to say, don't eat the junk food of nutrition.

So I rarely eat at McDonald's or KFC this fast-food restaurant, just because MOM said, eating is very bad for our health! which contains too many preservatives, high-salt, high-calorie and adding lots of food additives.

But in fact, many people do not know is actually green onion pie, potato chips, fried potatoes, frequently eating fried dough sticks, sesame cakes for breakfast, late night snack or many people will eat instant noodles, they only contain oils and flour, not too many other nutrients, pure provides heat.

These things eat better or less!

I will use a balanced diet to maintain good health, five low price roots classes, fruits, and vegetables fish meat, dairy, eggs, beans, sugar, salt and oil, everyone has to eat. Drink milk 1~2 glass we need calcium and protein, fruit provides vitamins, minerals and fiber class 2, corn root class 3~6 Bowl increase carbohydrates and protein, vegetable 3 dishes to add vitamins, minerals and fiber.

Although not necessarily do it every day, but I will try to do so. For their own health.

As long as we want to earn food the body needs nutrition to supplement, I believe we must be very healthy!

Away from the annoying and painful dise

Source(s): bing翻譯
  • 7 years ago

HI, 不好意思打擾了!:)

我在FB成立 ”JUST享瘦” 的社團平台分享健康及瘦身的資訊

http://www.facebook.com/groups/278515178920388/

有興趣的朋友歡迎加入

諮詢信箱: pc20525386@gmail.com

• 7 years ago

How can I eat to get the nutrition it? Ah ... let me tell you about it!

Petite, poor resistance from childhood, is easy to catch a cold or flu, so the family is very attention to my eating habits. Higher nutritional value of food, can help children grow taller long and strong, so the mother will be prepared milk, beef and fish I like for me to eat. Let me grow taller, protein supplementation, and become wise.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.