should I change my name?

okay, so I am an aspiring actress/singer/dancer. I know that the name is everything. Well, I know that Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and Miley Cyrus all chose different names to use. Katy Perry created a stage name due to both her and Kate Hudson having the same name. I AM IN THE SAME PREDICAMENT. My name is Stormy Taylor Watson. Well, if I do make it, I would hate for people to constantly ask me if I am related to Emma Watson. And then, if I just did Stormy Taylor, it sounds like Elizabeth Taylor.....HELP!

lol, um............ DAWN, thats not me!

lol, I was also going to just do STW (my initials), but then it reminded me of STD.....just saying

Favorite Answer

I absolutely see why you're concerned about Stormy Watson, because the first thing I thought of was "That sounds like Emma Watson!" lol

As for Stormy Taylor, I don't think you should worry about it sounding like Elizabeth Taylor, Honestly, I don't think many people will make the connection at all!

If I were you I'd stick with Stormy Taylor :) It sounds fine!!

By the way, I'm also an aspiring singer :) If you wouldn't mind, can you please check out some of my videos? http://www.youtube.com/user/philamahomiesrule?feat...

thanks so much <3

• Stormy Taylor definitely. It flows together

I think Storm sounds better... you don't even need to use a last name. There're lots of artists who go by one name: Beyonce, Shakira, Rihanna, Jewel, Adele, Madonna... Storm would be a cool name for a band too.

• you should change it but i think you should keep stormy. it sounds awesome!