How should i start talking to my crush again?

how should i start talking to my crush again after like 6 months without being awkward?

Favorite Answer

Just start of with "hey, I haven't seen you in soooo long-- how have you been?" Act like everything is completely normal. It will only be akward if you act akward. If you guys were fairly close before the six months, then conversation should pick up pretty quickly. If it doesn't, then you know that it might take a little time, or it might not work at all, sadly :(

A lot of it depends on the reason that you weren't talking to him for 6 months. If it was because of a fight or something like that, then you probably won't be able to get back to normal with him. If you just took a trip or something like that, it's different. You will have plenty to talk about.

Good luck! :D

i imagine you should walk as a lot as him if he's operating or using a cell telephone, or if he has some thing in his hand. Then, flow as a lot as him and ask what are you doing? at the same time as he solutions, say wow thats exciting, tell me somewhat extra about it. it might want to be homework, it might want to be a sparkling software on a telephone, it might want to be a good e book he's studying, some thing. Then attempt to comic tale round with him at the same time as the time is sweet. After the comic tale, flow on facebook and say, btw, that replaced right into a humorous comic tale on the instantaneous! Then, possibly a pair circumstances a week, message him, he will come round. i know i might want to sense free if I knew a lady loved me and talked to me, i'm even chuffed at the same time as any lady talks to me lol!