What is your opinion of sex tourism in thailand?

richard barrow runs a site called thai chat box and to become a member you have to wade through an introduction which repeatedly warns you that this is a family friendly room, no trolling, no flooding, no sex tourists, just be nice, just be nice, just be nice!!! I'm sick of hearing this. what makes these... show more richard barrow runs a site called thai chat box and to become a member you have to wade through an introduction which repeatedly warns you that this is a family friendly room, no trolling, no flooding, no sex tourists, just be nice, just be nice, just be nice!!! I'm sick of hearing this.
what makes these sanctimonius s hits think that they are any better than me? I bet richard barrow went to thailand to pick up a bride as well and after all prince philip commented quite rightly that married women were as much prostitutes as 'real ' prostitutes.