Average Gas, electric and water bills for 3 room semi-detached house?

I've recently moved into my first place with my sister, 3 bedroom semi-detached house, just wondering if anyone else has a 3 room semi detached what's your average bill you pay monthly for your water, electric and gas?

Thank you.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jan409
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Very roughly it will be £100 a month for Gas and about the same for electricity

We pay the same amount each month, and that helps spread the cost

for the more expensive winter months

Source(s): UK
  • Eautha
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Well Im not sure what a pound is equal to in dollars but my average bills are Water and Sewer-$55.00 Electric, Summer-$125.00 with 2 a/c's Winter $100.00 with an Eden Pure Natural Gas, Summer-$50.00 Winter-$150-$200

• Emz
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Two of us living here, we pay approx £100 every 6 months for water (on a meter) between £70-120 every 3 months for electric, depending on winter/summer, and £100-150 for 3 months gas again depending on summer/winter.

• 7 years ago

£100-150 a month for both.

I pay a direct debit to Southern electric of £50 per month for gas and £50 per month for electric and pretty much break even over the year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

£200 a month for both fuels is someone very extravagant.

water: £20 a month on a meter at most.

gas: about £70 in winter for heating, hot water, cooking, £30 in summer for cooking

electricity: about £30 year round.

put on jumpers, turn off lights.

• 7 years ago

£100 per month is more like it. Grab any free insulation offer you can find, they all finish at the end of November

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.