Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ninja asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Whats your favorite NFL Football team and why?

1-Whats your favorite players?

2-What makes your team good?

3-any other details about your team?

My answer is-

Seahawks

Marshawn lynch,sydney rice,golden tate and russel wilson is greatly improving.

Favorite Answer

My favorite team is San Francisco 49ers. Simply because I was born/raised in San Francisco. I love this city and the 49ers community. They are all very passionate about the game of football, win or lose they pour unconditional love for our team.

1. My favorite player ever has to be Steve Young. Despite only being a starter for about 10 years, he became one of the greatest and respected quaterback in the 90’s. He has the best qb ratings as of now. I love the fact that he stayed with the 49ers despite being in the shadow of Joe Montana. He stayed at the side of the field patiently for 6-7 years without complaining one bit. He is very humble and down to earth person. I met him at golf tournament at Pebble Beach once and it was one of the greatest moment in my life.

2. 5 Superbowl wins. Multiple great players (Jerry Rice the GOAT, Steve Young, Joe Montana 4 superbowl titles 3 MVP, Ronnie Lott) Supports lots of organizations including breast cancer, st. jude children hospital, no child left behind program, homosexual, etc.

1984 Superbowl record (15-1 regular season) without Jerry Rice.

3. After the failure of early 2000s, 49ers became respected team again. Despite the criticism that players like Alex Smith has received from others 49ers fans gave love and supports to him. And I believe that that gave him lots of strength to finally rise in top and get respect that he once dreamed of. I get it. Alex Smith isn’t in the level of or close to Brees, Manning or Rodgers. But he knows that it isn’t individual efforts, rather working with his team. I think that makes the 49ers organization great.

Source(s): Even though Seahawks and 49ers hates each others very very much, Marshawn Lynch IS a beast. Oh yeah, Pete Carroll graduated in our school and did graduation speech 4 years ago (Redwood High School, Larkspur)
  • steelers because i grew up on them

1. mike wallace troy polamalu llmar woodley and issac redman

2. They have really good defense right now they number 2 in the nfl last season they were 1. Defense is definayly our strong point. and hello most superbowl wins ! :)

3. We always start out choppy in the beginning but pic back up around week 7 which is what is happeneing now. I wish we could be strong the whole season but you take what you can get

Source(s): steelers fan
  • Snid

Detroit Lions. Born, raised and still live in Michigan.

1-Calvin Johnson, Matthew Stafford, Jason Hanson

2-They are mediocre at best. Stafford and Megatron are a good duo, though.

3-Not a lot of people like the Lions.

New York Giants. Hometown team rooting for them since little boy.

What makes Giants good is Eli Manning and explosive offense and opportunistic defense.

• Tony

Houston Texans, because its my hometown team.

1.Arian Foster and Brian Cushing

2.Our Defense

3.JJ Watt is an MVP candidate

Raiders

Darren McFadden (though I wish he was doing better this year). Even though they haven't been playing well lately they have great history and I love the fans... they're with the raiders through thick and thin unlike the fans I have to deal with in the NY/NJ area.

Steelers they my home town

falcons, home town