Hi, I'm from Japan. I'm wondering if you could check my English presentation script.?

Hi, I'm from Japan. I'm wondering if you could check my English presentation script.? Not just to check the grammar, also to correct the language of expression, make it feels like not so childish. And I think the word ''And'' is too many in my script. How do deal with it? Thanks very... show more Hi, I'm from Japan. I'm wondering if you could check my English presentation script.?
Not just to check the grammar, also to correct the language of expression, make it feels like not so childish. And I think the word ''And'' is too many in my script. How do deal with it? Thanks very much
!

"Things I like
Hello everyone, my name is XXX. Today I would like to talk about things I like and things I don't like.
First, This is guitar. I started to play guitar since the age of twelve. I usually play guitar in summer, because my imagination of guitar is funny, happy and roof. And that's how I think of summer. But piano is different. I usually play piano in winter. Because piano is easy to play more than guitar in winter. I also like composes, or makes up my own music, especially when there were some big days coming up. Last time, my friend said he wants to propose to his girlfriend, and then I wrote a song for him to write the lyric for himself. And he sings the song in front of his girlfriend at Syonan beach. And finally they get married at next month. Bye the way, this piano is kind of my dream, but it just a dream. Because it's really expensive. It takes about 20 million Yen.
I do like street lives. Sometimes I play street live too, but it just for fun, and for release my stresses. And I think 加藤ミリヤ, she is one of the most good singer in Japan. I like the way she singing. And this guy's name is Yamazato Ryota. I think he is one of the most funny comedian right now(presently? / at present?). And I like zombie movies.
And I also like to cook, especially cooking chinese food. This is one of my ''masterpiece'' in my friends birthday party. It's Sichuan dishes, and here is Guangdong dishes. It's also cooking by myself. And here is billiard, I do like this, you know, you can chatting while you are playing. And this is one of the most beautiful country side on the world. I love country side, I love calm places. That's one of the reason that I came to This University. I love here.

Things I dislike

I hate two of these. This guy's name is Matsuko Derakkusu. His body with what he says make me feel sick. Each time when I saw this guy on the TV, I just turn the TV off. And this creature also make me feel sick. I think they are genetically similar. "