Obama wins re-election. What are your thoughts?

I am clearly pissed off and depressed about this loss. At first I didnt really pay much attention to the race other than people saying to vote for Mitt Romney and all these thoughts on commercials about what Obama promised and didnt. He didnt fix this bad economy. The speech from Romney last night to me was... show more I am clearly pissed off and depressed about this loss. At first I didnt really pay much attention to the race other than people saying to vote for Mitt Romney and all these thoughts on commercials about what Obama promised and didnt. He didnt fix this bad economy. The speech from Romney last night to me was definitely motivation that Romney would win this election. He didnt believe that increasing taxes would bring more jobs. Romney wasnt going to increase taxes. Now with Obama, it's only going to get worse. I dont know why people voted for Obama but they clearly must be stupid or they're on something or just drunk. Tax increase on the wealthy and on the middle class. The economy will only get worse, more money out of our paychecks. Thanks a lot Obama, you're going to screw us even more.
Update: I know this sounds weird but I thought most of the whites would vote for romney and most of the blacks for obama but I guess not.
Update 2: Sometimes I feel like theres no reason to live anymore. Bad economy has done nothing but make everything go up. You expect that everything would be lower including gas but thats not the effen case. Screw this country.