TE: V. Davis, G. Olsen

D/st: Bears, Vikings

K: Connor Barth

So the trade is:

I send:

Cj2k, Cruz, Leshoure, Vick

I get:

Arian Foster, Wes Welker, Jason Wittne

Im currently 7-2 and am trying to set up for the playoffs (playoffs start week 14) and i was wondering if this was smart or not smart??

Heres my problem:

Luck will likely throw a lot to try to get into playoffs and vick is not that great but he has rushin capabilities..

Arian foster is a beast but im not sure what he will do if the texans have playoffs locked (i will likely pick up B Tate as he is on waivers if i do accept trade)...

For the playoffs does this trade make sense? obviously id like to have the players which will score during the fantasy playoff weeks..

THANKS in advance!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you should take the deal. You still have 3 great recievers, plus Welker. You lose 2 RBs, but Foster is amazing. Luck is good, and Vick fumbles a lot. Jason Witten is an experienced veteran too. You would regret declining this, and Tate as pick-up is good.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I wouldnt do it....cj2k looks like he has finally picked it up and stopped being such a boom or bust every week. Your right about foster, i mean they are 7-1 and should wrap things up soon, so no reason for them to use up Foster to much....

If you could make the trade without those two rbs, i say do it.

• 8 years ago

Do it. Foster is just sooo giod, and both witten and walker are steady eddy guys that will help you.

• 8 years ago

do it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.