Victor asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Fantasy Football Trade Help?

Im in a non-ppr standard league that starts QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, DST, K

currently ive got:

QB: Luck, Vick

RB, CJ2k, Forte, A. Morris, Spiller, Leshoure

WR: V Cruz, Miles Austin, Greg Jennings, Steve Johnson

TE: V. Davis, G. Olsen

D/st: Bears, Vikings

K: Connor Barth

So the trade is:

I send:

Cj2k, Cruz, Leshoure, Vick

I get:

Arian Foster, Wes Welker, Jason Wittne

Im currently 7-2 and am trying to set up for the playoffs (playoffs start week 14) and i was wondering if this was smart or not smart??

Heres my problem:

Luck will likely throw a lot to try to get into playoffs and vick is not that great but he has rushin capabilities..

Arian foster is a beast but im not sure what he will do if the texans have playoffs locked (i will likely pick up B Tate as he is on waivers if i do accept trade)...

For the playoffs does this trade make sense? obviously id like to have the players which will score during the fantasy playoff weeks..

THANKS in advance!

Favorite Answer

Yes, you should take the deal. You still have 3 great recievers, plus Welker. You lose 2 RBs, but Foster is amazing. Luck is good, and Vick fumbles a lot. Jason Witten is an experienced veteran too. You would regret declining this, and Tate as pick-up is good.

I wouldnt do it....cj2k looks like he has finally picked it up and stopped being such a boom or bust every week. Your right about foster, i mean they are 7-1 and should wrap things up soon, so no reason for them to use up Foster to much....

If you could make the trade without those two rbs, i say do it.

Do it. Foster is just sooo giod, and both witten and walker are steady eddy guys that will help you.

do it!