Isn't Charissa Thompson as close as it gets to perfection?

For those of you who don't know who she is, Charissa Thompson is an ESPN reporter. She is currently the co-host of SportsNation, she replaced Michelle Beadle during the summer. Charissa not only has a very pretty face but a great body to along with it, her legs are her greatest physical asset in my opinion. Not only is she good looking, but she knows a lot about sports. If you've ever watched SportsNation, it is easy to tell that she is not the stereotypical dumb blonde. She is very smart and well spoken. She has a good sense of humor, she doesn't want kids, and she doesn't think about marriage! Her height at 5'9" isn't freakish, but since I'm only 5'7" I think she would tower over me in heels. Other than that she is very close to perfection. I mean what more can you ask for in a woman? Do you guys agree?

Favorite Answer

She is hot but not perfect......

I don't like her. She's one of those people who tries too hard to but funny, but it doesn't work out. She also interrupts too much as well.