What are some good title essays for "An Open-Mind"?

I'm doing an persuasive essay on something that I think people should have. Well, it's a topic about convincing people actually. We had to pick a topic from our lists that we made in English class. I don't think that my title is a good title either. It's "An Open Mind is a Better Mind"... show more I'm doing an persuasive essay on something that I think people should have. Well, it's a topic about convincing people actually.
We had to pick a topic from our lists that we made in English class. I don't think that my title is a good title either. It's "An Open Mind is a Better Mind" which I think is okay, but not really.
My Topic was "When Some people Aren't Open-Minded". I need to change it to make it sound better or convincing can you help me?
I usually do very well on my essays my usual grade is a "90", but this year I'm in Honors and I want to do better you know? Any Ideas for something better than "An Open-Mind is a Better mind" would be great.
Well my reasons for this was that when I was little I used to know "Sign Language", and I went to a public school. I learned "sign language" at a private head start school for the impaired.
Anyways, At my public school which was in another state, my old speech teacher was really nice and she let me use sign language. But the new one wasn't so "Open-Minded" she actually kind of hated me using "Sign Language" and rudly told me that "You're gonna learn how to talk, and talk normally" and something else that kind of offended me too.
Another reason was that I'm quiet and shy because of it. But I'm creative/talented no body really knows that so they leave me out almost all the time. I just wanted to use those examples.
Could someone help me? Thanks.
1 answer 1