Isn't Charissa Thompson as close as it gets to perfection?

For those of you who don't know who she is, Charissa Thompson is an ESPN reporter. She is currently the co-host of SportsNation, she replaced Michelle Beadle during the summer. Charissa not only has a very pretty face but a great body to along with it, her legs are her greatest physical asset in my opinion. Not only is she good looking, but she knows a lot about sports. If you've ever watched SportsNation, it is easy to tell that she is not the stereotypical dumb blonde. She is very smart and well spoken. She has a good sense of humor, she doesn't want kids, and she doesn't think about marriage! Her height at 5'9" isn't freakish, but since I'm only 5'7" I think she would tower over me in heels. Other than that she is very close to perfection. I mean what more can you ask for in a woman? Do you guys agree?

• dude
    Favorite Answer

Ok Google images here I come lol. Check out ines saines (Im think that's her name) in jeans. Zomg.

She was employed by BTN before getting this gig -- she started her career in the human resources department of ith FSN Rocky Mountain, so don't undersell the power of reading scripts.