Which swing states do you predict Obama and Romney will win? Do you think it'll be Obama 303, Romney 235?

CNN on their official website has this electoral map thingee where you can play around with the electoral numbers. Just look up "cnn 2012 electoral map" on google and it should show up.

---

I picked the following states and had Obama win with 303 total electoral votes and Romney with 235 electoral votes.

New Hampshire - Obama

Pennsylvania - Obama

Virginia - Obama

North Carolina - Romney

Florida - Romney

Ohio - Obama

Wisconsin - Obama

Iowa - Obama

Colorado - Obama

New Mexico - Obama

Arizona - Romney

Nevada - Obama

Favorite Answer

I pretty much have the same pics as you, although Colorado could go either way.

Obama only needs to win two of the above states to win the election. Romney will need to win at least 5, and one of them has to be either Ohio or Florida.

There are 517 possible combinations of swing state outcomes. 431 will result in a win for Obama, 76 for Romney, and 5 for a tie.

If there is a tie, the Republican controlled house will pick the next president, and the Democratic controlled senate will pick the vice president.

There is a really good interactive graphic explaining what each candidate will need to win at the New York TImes:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/02/us/p...

You're dreaming. Romney will win huge with almost certainly 300 electoral votes. New Hampshire- Romney Pennsylvania - Romney Virginia- Romney North Carolina - Romney Florida- Romney Ohio- Romney Wisconsin - Romney Iowa- Obama Colorado- Obama New Mexico-Obama Arizona- Romney Nevada- Romney massive change in the enthusiasm from 2008 to 2012 with the Democrats crying again with the blame most of the time being voter supression however in fact that individuals were struggling while Obama has been campaigning and gazing that suffering. The us will likely be huge awake tomorrow!

• Tom

I think it'll be closer than that. I wouldn't be so sure about Iowa, Colorado, or Virginia for Obama. Those are the ones that I think could go either way, but everything else I think you're right on.

Romney 315

Obama 235

Source(s): Limbaugh

Wis, Iowa,Colorado will not go for Obama. Neither will New Mexico go for Obama.

Obama will not win Ohio or Va, and others are close. I predict Romney with 285+

Obama has very little chance of breaking 270. It's hard to measure the hatred he has incited in Americans against him.

2010 was a sneak peak. You have to live in la la land to think that Obama has recovered anything of the adoration he had in 2008.

• ?

I picked Obama to win all of them...

I agree