Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Poll Have you ever self harmed?

Do you still do it?

• Karen
    Favorite Answer

I used to cut. Not anymore.

Yes I've self harmed before and I don't do it regularly whatsoever; the last time I self harmed was probably 8 months ago. I rarely do it now I don't let myself get to that point, but in the past, I would only do it on days I was so angry and upset couldn't hold it in but it was never something I did a lot, just every once in a while I guess.

• alban

NO, why might everyone try this, I actual have the uncanny potential to experience discomfort and function admire for myself. because of this i do no longer do weird and wonderful issues like harm myself. having suggested that each and all of the bike crashes i've got had could appear like harm however the advantages out way the wear and that i did no longer do it on purpose.

I used to a long time ago when I was in High School and Jr. High. I haven't done it in over eight years because it's not worth it. Plus, it's hard for people to take a person seriously if they have scars all over their arms.

Nope

Yes to both.

Yes

& sometimez

Umm, sometimes I slap myself...does that count?

Maybe all the time

yes, not anymore i take it out on objects