Job asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Which candidate will win Virginia and Florida today?

While Romney has held a slight lead in Florida in the polls pretty much since the first debate. While Obama's numbers in the polls in the last week have been edging up and even even to or slightly above the numbers for Romney. Although the President does seem to be making back some ground in Florida it might be too little too late to have any true effect on the electorate.

In Virginia, my state, in the Richmond area you'd be hard pressed to find an Obama for President sign anywhere while you'll find Romney for President signs in more affluent or very low middle class white communities. Campaign signs aren't everywhere here as in past elections and many people here are just disgusted with both parties and candidates altogether. Though the economy here is better than almost all of the country and while the President is leading in many polls in the state some polls show him tied with Romney.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Thirty-eight percent of Florida's registered voters, and almost half of likely voters, have cast a ballot early, according to the Miami Herald. More than 4.5 million people have voted early, and Democrats have a lead of 167,000 votes over Republicans.

PS - Alan Grayson, an outspoken Florida progressive who rose to national prominence with his aggressive attacks on Republicans in Congress, lost his bid for reelection in 2010. But Grayson is heading back to Congress, if polls taken in the Democrat's Florida race against Orlando lawyer Todd Long are accurate.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I say Obama in Virginia I'd like to say Obama in Florida but this will be a Gore thing if we're not careful Rick Scott what he done will come back to bit him in Florida it a toss up but I think from what going on Obama may have an edge now. But like I said I'm not gonna say he gonna win Florida yet.

• mealey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

2 factors: the two applicants have indicated they're against an entire standard in Florida and Michigan. As for Rev. Wright. individually i'm disgusted with the aid of the treatment this guy and Mr. Obama have gained because of the fact of their association. are you able to think of if somebody on your circle of buddies so ruled questioning which you have been afraid to offend. the main suitable to loose speech is important to a democratic society and we - all human beings - could desire to be leaping up and all the way down to guard the rights Rev. Wright has to declare something he desires. shall we ask - how does the comments of Rev. Wright recommend that Mr. Obama is a lesser guy? I additionally sense how Mr. Obama addressed the priority in his speech replaced right into a style for questioning on undemanding freedoms assured below the U. S. shape.

• 8 years ago

We won't really know until the voting is over,I say Va leans Obama,Florida to close to call

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!OBAMA! OBAMA!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.