ARE THE PEOPLE IN USA SHOWBIZ POLITICS READY TO GIVE A FULL ACCOUNT FOR WHAT THEY PUT OVER US GOVT AIRWAVES?

THE US MILITARY 1956 2056 ENGINEERS OF 725- 23RD ST NW WASH DC HAVE ALL ACTIVITY ON RECORDING THIS IS BIG BROTHERS BIGGER BROTHER.

Favorite Answer

There are NO "government airwaves" in the United States. Radio frequency spectrum is public property. Certain segments are set aside for specific uses, but that's just to help manage an immensely valuable, yet limited, public resource.

I have a set of radio frequencies that are exclusively mine to use that you cannot use UNLESS you have your ham radio license and have learned how to use said frequencies. You can LISTEN to us ham radio operators all you want - you just cannot transmit on our frequencies without a license issued by the FCC - which license is not hard to earn. There's a written exam you have to pass, is all.

You're not supposed to be able to listen in to private cell phone conversations. Why do you suppose that is? Might there be something you want to tell your bff without the whole stinkin' world knowing about it? There's your answer...

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, but I suspect the answer is no.