Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you think that Hitler was right?

Do you agree with Adolf Hitler that he should have been admitted to the drawing class at Academy of Fine Arts Vienna based on his drawing talents?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Right about what? I think there is a lot of misinformation out there about the Third Reich, and Hitler. For example, Roosevelt told massive lies in the early years of WW2 (e.g. Hitler's plan to rule over the Americas, and his abolition of all religions: outright lies. Hitler invested lots of the Reich's money in Germany's religious institutions) in order to justify attacking Germany. This is very similar to the lies told by Bush about Sadaam and WMD. Who was behind Bush? Wolfowitz and Perle; both Zionists. I wonder who was behind Roosevelt? Hmmm *taps chin thoughtfully*?

He certainly was wrong in his estimation of just how far the Zionists would go with lies and propaganda. There were even stories being spread around America, Britain, and the Soviet Union that the Nazis had conveyer belts upon which Jews were placed and then evaporated with SOME THING the Nazis had invented. And then there were the human lampshade tales. All lies. In fact, anyone who wants to think seriously about Hitler's "rights" or "wrongs" might want to take a look at his so-called victims' actions in Israel.

Blatant colonization and constant agitating for war with its neighbors. I've heard all the guff about it being the only democracy in the Middle East and the only nation to have a gay pride parade (blah blah blah), but it is as supremacist as any Islamist organization that proposes laws in line with some of the least palatable parts of the Koran. I think there is a lot more to Hitler and the Third Reich than our history text books tell us. Indeed, the Nuremberg sham, where war "criminals" were tortured to own up to fabrications and then put through "kangaroo courts," is why so many have started to question so much of the accepted holocaust account.

Problem is, if there have been lies told about things that happened pre and throughout WW2, for example for financial or political gain, to get those telling the lies to tell the truth would mean getting them to own up to having told those lies. That is not going to happen. I think this might be the reason why questioning the events of the holocaust, but no other historical genocide, has been made illegal in so many countries: countries with powerful Zionist lobbies.

Was he right? Who knows? If we ever get past all the lies and presented with information about what actually happened, some day maybe we can look seriously at honestly, and more accurately, answering that question.

Possible follow up questions: Is Hamas right? Is Netanyahu wrong? Were Perle and Wolfowitz right? Why were there so many Jewish people in Hitler's army? Why was Hitler put forward for the Nobel Peace Prize by a Jewish lesbian? Why did Roosevelt tell those lies about Hitler's intentions? Who was behind Roosevelt's lies? And on........

• 9 years ago

Did you know he was a candidate for the nobel peace prize in 1939?

http://offpeaklife.wordpress.com/2010/12/12/nomina...

• heuss
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No, he did no longer, i do no longer think of they even seen having doubles returned then. the actual Hitler died interior the bunker in Berlin in direction of the tip of the 2nd international conflict. He shot himself and his spouse.

• Ron
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Now I'm starting to realize what the war was about.

• Not really. No one has seen this piece of art so we cannot judge whether it was good or not.

• 9 years ago

Had he won the war.

• 9 years ago

It might have saved Europe from half a decade of hell, if he had.

• 9 years ago

Can't say but can say Sam lies for Jesus.

What a douch

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yup.

• 9 years ago

hitler was not an atheist , he was right about the jews and the slavs , dirty people :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.