Does simon cowell annoy you to?

Does simon cowell annoy you like he does me? he got famous from his daddy , has no talent , and is a judge for almost everything. he has turned down alot of GREAT singers but did stuff with no talented people. he just annoys me on how he judges other people when they are really talented,he just REALLY gets on... show more Does simon cowell annoy you like he does me?
he got famous from his daddy , has no talent , and is a judge for almost everything.
he has turned down alot of GREAT singers but did stuff with no talented people.

he just annoys me on how he judges other people when they are really talented,he just REALLY gets on my nerves and really obviously knows nothing of music..
he told 1 person he wouldnt fit the music of now..
but right before told a person they would and the only different was , was the first person was a better singer...
he just gets on my nerves SO BAD.
he is the number 1 person in the world that if he died i would NOT feel sad and i doubt anyone else would feel sad.
Update: yeah but he wouldnt be nowhere without his daddy and mom his mom was a ballet dancer, and his dad was estate agent and music industry excecutive.
so he didnt get anywhere because he was good he got where he is because his parents. without them he would be nothing,a no-name.