does simon cowell annoy you to?

Does simon cowell annoy you like he does me?

he got famous from his daddy , has no talent , and is a judge for almost everything.

he has turned down alot of GREAT singers but did stuff with no talented people.

he just annoys me on how he judges other people when they are really talented,he just REALLY gets on my nerves and really obviously knows nothing of music..

he told 1 person he wouldnt fit the music of now..

but right before told a person they would and the only different was , was the first person was a better singer...

he just gets on my nerves SO BAD.

he is the number 1 person in the world that if he died i would NOT feel sad and i doubt anyone else would feel sad.

yeah but he wouldnt be nowhere without his daddy and mom his mom was a ballet dancer, and his dad was estate agent and music industry excecutive.

so he didnt get anywhere because he was good he got where he is because his parents. without them he would be nothing,a no-name.

Favorite Answer

Oh I am with you all the way here as I cannot stand him big time! He is so far up his own @rse, thinks he is God's gift to women and treats them like shite and thinks he is the No.1 star here and in the States. I certainly wouldn't feel sad if he disappeared without trace I would clap for joy!

i think of Louis placed John and Edward by using because of fact he actual theory they have been a important act. no longer for his or her making a song of course, yet for the entertainment ingredient they carry to the coach. and that's the rationalization i think of they have long previous to this point; because of fact the standard public think of the coach may be uninteresting devoid of them in it. yet I additionally think of that demanding Simon Cowell is the icing on appropriate of the cake. additionally they could have been saved in because of fact Simon suggested he might go away the rustic in the event that they gained. Haha!

Simon Cowell is a legend.

I think he does a lot of what he does to annoy people. He don't bother me at all.

• JOE

He is subject to many personal fads & preferences ( like performing dogs) but he xan afford to, so get over it.

He annoys me sometimes, but I love him.

• Peace

seriously he is a fu-king legend

completely agree with you so much!

yup he cant even sing