who is better looking between these: Shemar moore, Henry cavill, sendhil ramamurthy, takeshi kaneshiro?

Favorite Answer

"Shemar Moore" is the winner in here, he's a hot dude, I'm a man and I can admite that.

Second Place goes to "Henry Cavill", and Third Place goes to "Takeshi Kaneshiro".

I'll say the Cleveland Browns. They snuck up on teams final 12 months, however that will not be the case this year. Also, they have a more difficult time table and groups will not take them calmly. The QB controversy may additionally impact the workforce and Jamal Lewis getting older yet another year doesnt help. The signing of Stallworth looks just right, however he disillusioned final year and is injury prone. I see the Browns goin 6-10, 7-9.

• bet

Shemar Moore is gorgeous.

The only one of those I know is Shemar Moore. And he is pretty damn sexy so I'm gonna go with him.