Alice in wonderland costume? answer soon please?

So i want to be alice in wonderland for a halloween party but i dont want to go and everyone be like "uh, cute costume! who are you again?" so i didn't go out and buy a 30 dollar costume. I have this mint dress that looks exactly like this but there are no short... show more So i want to be alice in wonderland for a halloween party but i dont want to go and everyone be like "uh, cute costume! who are you again?" so i didn't go out and buy a 30 dollar costume. I have this mint dress that looks exactly like this but there are no short sleeves:
http://store.delias.com/product/mint+lace+dress+305931.do?sortby=ourPicks&page=2
and I have this apron that only goes around the waist...should I get a full body one? Just keep in mind that I dont want to make a big deal out of the costume. I have curly, medium length brown hair. I really dont want to get a wig so what should I do with my hair? I have white knee high stockings and the shoes. So I was just wondering if there is anything I can add to my costume that could make it shout ALICE IN WONDERLAND without going out of my way to buy things I'll only use once. Thanks :)
Update: OH! and if you think maybe alice in wonderland is not the right choice for me, I also like the Mad Hatter if you know some things I could have in my closet that I could throw together to make the Mad Hatter. and please dont be like "okay, this is really easy to do with clothes you have.." then list some... show more OH! and if you think maybe alice in wonderland is not the right choice for me, I also like the Mad Hatter if you know some things I could have in my closet that I could throw together to make the Mad Hatter.
and please dont be like "okay, this is really easy to do with clothes you have.." then list some crazy clothes almost no one has and i'll have to go buy lol thank you again!
1 answer 1