Short on employees at restaurant?

My parents have a restuarant and one of their employees is going to court for child custody tomorrow, so he wont be at work and my dad has a doctor appointment. So my mom is left with only one helper. I can't help because I have class from 11:30-1:00 and can't skip because we're reviewing for a test,... show more My parents have a restuarant and one of their employees is going to court for child custody tomorrow, so he wont be at work and my dad has a doctor appointment. So my mom is left with only one helper. I can't help because I have class from 11:30-1:00 and can't skip because we're reviewing for a test, then a job interview at 2:45 and it'll take me time to get ready for the interview and the distance from home to work to school is just too far.

So, how can my mom survive with only one helper for a few hours? It's usually busy during weekdays too.