Is there any program that allows you to take a picture of what your doing on your screen?

I have snip it tool and i sometimes use it to take pictures of what i do on my screen but when i do, the picture just turns all blurry and it doesn't look nice at all. And i also know the thing where "you hold the button PrtSc" though whenever i do that, I never see a picture show up. So I'm just... show more I have snip it tool and i sometimes use it to take pictures of what i do on my screen but when i do, the picture just turns all blurry and it doesn't look nice at all. And i also know the thing where "you hold the button PrtSc" though whenever i do that, I never see a picture show up. So I'm just wondering if there is any program or anything (Download or not) that is able to take a picture of what I am doing on the screen and my picture won't turn out looking like a blurry mess.

~Thanks, in advance