Romney Fled Bain Capital as CEO to Escape Fraud, Corruption & RICO Charge re: Etoys, Kaybee Toys , ToysRUS?

No wonder he wants to see down big bird, he has been stealing from profitable childrens toy companies through a darn ponzi scheme.. Let me see. Mitt Romney gets two law firms to agree to falsify facts one on behalf of credits and the other on behalf of UNSECURED DEBT, pretends the company is doing poorly (when it doing well) files bankruptcy , HIDES assets, and then pockets the change into Romney pocket. and repeats this cycle. Correct me if I am wrong.. and why is he not in the klink with Bernie? Romney ripped of banks and investors in a ponzi, Only bankruptcy and corporate shield allowed him to hide. Come on.. folks our country can not be that corrupt .. we wont allow it. And, he also through Damon Company in Mass committed Medicare Fraud. Pleaz

Morris Nichols Arsht & Tunnel (“MNAT”) Paul Traub and his firm of Traub, Bonacquist & Fox (“TBF”), Mitt Romney (Bain Capital) Goldman Sachs : Toys R Us, etoys , Kay Bee (SeeL DE Bankr. 04-10120 (2004) Get the facts

Court docs are in a pdf file

http://www.bankruptcymisconduct.com/new/component/...

UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT DISTRICT OF DELAWARE Case no. 01-706 thru 01-709 (MFW There are a couple of court documents on this. Morris Nichols Arsht & Tunnel (“MNAT”) Paul Traub and his firm of Traub, Bonacquist & Fox (“TBF”), Mitt Romney (Bain Capital) Goldman Sachs : Toys R Us, etoys , Kay Bee (SeeL DE Bankr. 04-10120 (2004)

Also,lookup Damon Lab Massachusetts and Bain. Bain actually settled criminal charges for 119 million for defrauding medicare. Romney is clearly of criminal mind.

Favorite Answer

Romney is not a ethical man. He continues to run scare tactics ads in Ohio about Jeep moving to China even after the CEO replied twice it was not true. He is one of the worst kind of liars. He knows it is a lie & doesn't care. He tried to deceive the voters & now it's coming back to haunt him.

i'm useful that between Obama, Obama care and the ignorant Democrats.....the U. S. financial gadget would be in an entire mess withing the subsequent 5 - 10 years and human beings will finally end up rioting on the streets (like they have finished in Greece and someplace else)

Romney 2012.

Your so dumb that is not even correct at all. Your just like all the other democrats. You do nothing but lie because that's all you can do. Why would you support Obama when he turned his back on our own american ambassadors. They were killed and he was at a fund raiser the next day. to me that is the TRUE definition of FRAUD. Come election day we take our country back and stupid people like you will never get a chance to put your two cents in again.

You've got my attention but I require clear sources I can check

and a little less rant.

Is this why there's no more Kaybee Toys? Damn him!

• Rance

you know, your BS is not convincing anyone to change their mind, right?