Dlcks sporting goods Billing address different from shipping address?

so i am ordering a present for someone and the billing address will be different from the shipping address.so i am wondering if anything will be sent to my house because i dont want my parents figuring it out. they are just going to complain why am i wasting money that sort of stuff. but if i send it to my friends... show more so i am ordering a present for someone and the billing address will be different from the shipping address.so i am wondering if anything will be sent to my house because i dont want my parents figuring it out. they are just going to complain why am i wasting money that sort of stuff. but if i send it to my friends place will i still get something in the mail?
like one time i ordered books and sent it to my dads job and nothing was sent to my house. but that was for barnes and noble. i am ordering from ***** sporting goods. do u think i will get something by mail?
i heard you wouldnt but just want to make sure.
1 answer 1