Jake asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Will WW3 happen if Mitt Romney wins presidential election?

I hear something that if Mitt wins, Iran will nuke Israel and we will support Israel and then our other allies will support us, causing WW3. Is this true? Im a Obama supporter so I hope not...

• tuki
    Favorite Answer

"I know not with what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

I can't answer that question. Maybe? But, what I can say is I believe that if Obama is elected WW3 will start because he will not help Israel. He hates Israel He has Aligned the US with the Nazi rooted, terrorist organization, Muslim Brotherhood.(1) So to take out Iran's nuclear program Israel will have to do it alone. The only way I see they can take out Iran is with their nukes and that will start WW3 for sure.

• ?

That's a scare tactic. Lyndon Johnson ran the infamous "Daisy" Ad against Barry Goldwater in 1964. It showed a little girl in a field of flowers getting killed by a nuclear bomb. The implied message was that if Goldwater got elected, there would be a nuclear war.

War between Iran and Israel won't mean WW3, even if the United States does get involved.

Absolutely.

Simply put, No.

You Obama supporters are just clueless idiots.

No but you and your mindless goons will start a riot, just check your liberal nut jobs on twitter, and yes your all the same to me now!

Well, that escalated quickly.

No it will be prevented