Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Does marijuana open you up to demons?

I remember I smoked a quarter gram of really dank bud, all by myself.

Then I started hearing whispers in my head, of demons. They were laughing at me and saying "You done it", "You lost your salvation", "You are going to HELL".

Does weed really open you up to demons? I want to smoke REALLY REALLY MUCH but I'm Christian and don't want to go to Hell!!!! I don't want to lose my salvation!!!

So now I've got a major drinking problem, but I have NEVER heard demons when drunk!

Does does weed open you up to demons? Alcohol, it seems, does not.

But I have never heard demons when drunk...

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The Bible teaches Christians to be sound of mind. "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:8).

So what does that Tell you?

Source(s): TR

Dude, you probably smoked some laced ****. I've smoked mad weed, it does make you a little bit paranoid though. I think it opens you up to your subconscious thoughts, you're a Christian and it seems that you truly believe in it, so you were probably subconsciously feeling horrible about it and fearing the wrath of hell. If you think it's wrong, then don't do it. Best not to play with God bro. Alcohol just makes you not give a ***, you don't think when you're drunk, you just do hahah.

Quarter gram?! That's hardly even a joint! And even from a Christian perspective I don't think marijuana "opens you up to demons". Ancient cultures (and some less developed current cultures) consider the effects of mind altering substances a spiritual phenomenon. Why do you think Native Americans called alcohol "spirits"? Just a spiritual explanation for something they didn't understand.

Though situation. First of all, if marijuana is illegal were you live you shouldnt smoke it because the bible says in Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be a subject to the governing authorites. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorites that exist are apointed by God". Second, your body isnt yours, its God's. the bible says to live your live a living sacrifice. The demons are just trying to destroy you and your faith. this could be Gods way of telling you to stop smoking. Be Strong and of good courage and im going to pray for you also. May the Lord bless and keep you

Source(s): The Word Of God

1 Peter 4:3-4. Being under the influence is not good... I will pray that the desire to drink and smoke pot will be taken from you

If you are vulnerable, one experience with MJ can cause schizophrenia.

I've just been to hell and back for the past 2 months with one of my family members because of it. This is one of the symptoms that can happen if you have the mindset.

really hope not I was a dope head for years before getting saved!

like age 14 years old to almost 17..

I thought it was fun, until I found God.. his high is the most high <3

Something is wrong with all the calls for legalization, none of the people are Godly so I would say yes run from pot like the plague. Satan knows his legal right to your mind.

Any substance that impairs control of your thinking process can open your mind to demons.

• Lane

Either accept Genesis 1:29 or call god a liar. Which is it?