My girlfriend gets mad at me in the shower?

My girlfriend and I are both 15 and we shower together a lot. The thing is , she gets super mad at me when i get hard. I dont know why but before we even take off our clothes my cock is rock hard and it doesnt help when we hug and get touchly and fleshy loll i really dont know what to do , how can i not be hard in the shower with her?

You can't, my boyfriend can get hard just from us making out. . . Sexual contact in any way is going to do that. Tell her it's normal and you can't help it cause you're seeing her beautiful body and if she can't understand then stop showering together. You shouldn't even be doing that if you're not doing anything sexual

I think thats kinda impossible I mean your naked, your girlfriends naked and all wet what does she expect. Just explain that to her, that you can't expect for her to be looking hot and touching you and for you not to get a *****