I need motivation to get back on the right path I have gone very away from Allah.?

There was a time when I used to pray 5 times a day now I don't even say friday prayers,I,I've commited every possible sin except shirk,I'm fooking up my life I got very poor AS level grades,a few weeks ago I coudn't give a damn about all these things but now Irealize I can't live this way anymore I feel terible about all these things I've been doing,I don't want to live like this for the rest of y life I want to be cose to Allah I want to be in his bestest people,I want to start praying again I just need a little igntion or push pleaseee help I normally don't ask for advice from anyone but I'm extremly desperate for help right now.

Favorite Answer

Mohammed was a false prophet.

The God of Islam cannot contradict the God of Judaism and Christianity:

Deuteronomy 13:1-3

"1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams"

Matthew 5:39 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Surah 2:190-191

"190. And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].

191. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al- Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers"

Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Jesus taught to love one another while Allah of the Quran teaches to fight and kill your opposers.

As-Salam Aleikum Wa Rahmatullah

I feel you man. But this is truly a blessing from Allah which shows you have Iman in your heart and it wants to come out. Don't despair in Allah's Mercy because he is ALWAYS merciful and always waits for us to turn to him no matter what we have done. The Companions of Muhammad SAW were before Islam the worst of the worst and even then they were cleansed from Allah and found the True Way. There is still hope for you :).

I think the best thing to do now is say good bye to sins. Don't even feel bad about closing the door to sin. Trust me you will definitely feel peace and be happier! Also, you could also spend some time learning about Jannah and Jahanam because they could motivate you and they really helped me when i was down.

Start getting in the habit of talking to Allah (Salah) and take it easy at first. Don't do too much things at once because usually you wont stick with it. Do as much as you want to then inshaAllah itl'll be easy and you will love to make Salah everyday.

Pray to Allah! Raise your hands up for Guidance and it will come! Whoever puts their trust in Allah is always a winner! Please don't give up and InshaAllah your life will change and you will be happy and you won't regret it.

I can put up links to some videos on Youtube that may help as well as some other useful links in the bottom. May Allah give you a peaceful, happy life in this world and in the next and save you and all other of our brothers and sisters from Hell fire. Ameen

I suggest you turn to the Qur'an and read.. it's full of wisdom and will motivate you.

Also watch Islamic lectures on youtube. They can also be very helpful.

Pretty much, the only person on earth who can help you is *you.*

Make du'aa to Allah (swt). He is the ultimate help.

That's just the FEAR that was instilled in you while you were growing up coming through.

Allah is a bloodthirsty, sadistic animal. The sooner you realise he is imaginary, the better off you'll be.

http://godisimaginary.com/ijoin.htm

Source(s): Quran

Assalam o Alaikum dear brother in faith and humanity,

I hope u are fine and in good healths.

i wish to share the following beneficial links in order that u may read and act according to the knowledge gained. insha'Allah

He who has no one has Allah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2sa5ymA8SE

Youtube thumbnail

Weakness of Faith - what are its symptoms n how to cure it? http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/books/6

1. Think of Allah before you take any action. Make duah before everything- sleeping, eating, studying, driving...

2. Read the Qur'an in Arabic and the meaning every day- take the time out of your busy schedule to listen to Allah.

3. Become a serious student of this Deen. Try to make it to the next Islamic class, halaqah or meeting. Shock your friends, bring a notebook.

4. Evaluate yourself daily before going bed. Thank Allah for good deeds, repent to Him for your mistakes and sins.

5. Avoid looking at unlawful pictures, whether they be from television, magazines, or otherwise.

6. Study the history of Islam. Learn of the great scholars and warriors who died with Allah on their lips and Islam in their hearts. Strive to emulate them.

7. Spend some time listening to recitation of the Quran. Find reciters that you like, try Abu Bakr ash-Shaatri, al-Ghamdi, as-Sudais, al-Minshawi..

8. Encourage your non-practicing friends to come to Islamic events.

9. Hang out with other Muslims.

10. Talk to your non-Muslim friends about Islam. Have you taken the time to explain the basics to them?

11. Go to at least one convention/conference/camp a year.

12. Perform the sunnah and nawafil salahs as much as possible. Find time to pray extras, such as Salatud-Duhaa, Qiyaamul-layl, and Tahajjud.

13. Subscribe to a Muslim magazine.

14. Buy Islamic gear instead of the latest Tommy Hil, CK, Nike, or Adidas...

15. Take the time to understand what's going on in the Muslim world today. Do your part to get involved and help relief organizations.

16. Try to fast Mondays and Thursdays as of today.

17. Lower your gaze.

18. Start reading Qur'an after Salat-ul Fajr.

19. Go to bed early so that you can wake up far Salat-ul Fajr.

20. Keep yourself in a state of wudu' most of the time.

21. Really listen to speakers. Take their advice to heart, commit yourself to change.

22. Give yourself time alone, so that you can think about your life, your deeds, make dhikr.

23. Start giving sadaqah daily, no matter how little. Make it a habit like eating and drinking.

24. Spend more time reading Islamic books, especially the Seerah, Hadeeth, and Fiqh.

25. Associate with knowledgeable people, hafidh, qari', and other ulama. You might learn something.

26. Try to learn how to make dawah to non-muslims. It is an art requiring knowledge and diplomacy.

27. Watch as little television as possible. Seriously.

28. Go to the masjid.

29. Don't criticize if you dislike something- do your part to change it.

30. Stand up for right, forbid evil. Just say no to gheebah.

31. Avoid eating too much. Do not eat unless you are hungry and try not to fill your stomach

32. If you like to listen to music, replace them with nasheed, music with islamic lyrics or with Quranic recitation. (some examples: Whisper of Peace, Prayers of the Last Prophet, MYNA raps: the Next Level)

33. Buy Islamic videos, tapes, posters, books, clothes, support your Muslims brothers and sisters and make Islam a part of every aspect of your life.

34. If you meet any new Muslims, buddy up with them and make them feel like a part of your community.

35. Break out of your clique.

36. Keep three extra Qur'an translations and some literature in your home at all times. You never know when you'll find someone interested who wants to know more.

BE BRAVE

PREPARE FOR STRUGGLE

PERSEVERE

HAVE CERTAINTY THAT ISLAM WILL BE VICTORIOUS

Fear Allah wherever you are in all times and all places. Stand up for Islam no matter who likes it or dislikes it. Dedicate yourself to changing this world. Go against the grain. The world needs you. You are the best community raised up for mankind.

Source(s): I want to be a devoted slave of Allaah … ten pointers http://islamqa.com/en/ref/34306/ Hijaab is not a personal choice http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=a... TOP 11 EXCUSES OF MUSLIM WOMEN WHO DON'T WEAR ISLAMIC HIJAB"!!! (AND THE REASONS FOR HIJAB) http://www.flickr.com/photos/thistimewillcometopas... How to become the ideal muslimah http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/The%20Ideal%20Musl... http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_books/signal/e...
  • Rajron

inb4 the threats of "hell"