Is there any homeopathy medicine which is very useful in increasing height ?

I am 23 and my height is 155 cm I am tired of being called short and I also tired of doing several exercises. Can anyone ( who is an Homeopathic dr. or specialist ) please tell me about the best homeopathy medicine which is really effective in increasing height ?

Best Answer

If your epiphyseal plates have fused together then you are done growing. You need that cartilage there to allow for extension and subsequent ossification (change from cartilage to bone). A pill won't change this.

You are 5' 1". That is in the ballpark of normal height for a woman. My girlfriend is 25 and 5'2". My mom is 4'11" though she claims she is 5' :). I am 5'10" even though 2 of my 3 brothers and my dad are 6' to 6'2". Your height is fine.

Homeopathy Heals, your answers continually fly in the face of common sense. You sift through an entire grain silo full of reasons for good health and dig out the one kernel that supports your idea and you hold it up as the answer to our prayers.

The queen also has immediate access to the best medical care in the world at a moments notice. She has a fully staffed kitchen that cooks for her and could have an entire team of personal trainers if she felt like going to a gym (she has access to her own gym).

In the end she is only one person out of 6 billion. Her genetics may predispose her to a longer lifespan (note I didn't say guarantee a longer lifespan).

The fact that she might take fish oil pills and enjoys a scented candle does not mean she is being treated by homeopathy. If she had a heart attack they would not fly in the cashier at your local herb shop, a self-proclaimed native american shaman, and a chiropractor to give her a "detoxing" foot bath, spinal manipulation, and some ginseng tea. They would get a team of cardiologists, surgeons, techs, and nurses pre-planned ahead of time.

Same as the president and any other world leader.

Source(s): 3rd yr Medical Student so soon to be an actual doctor

from two other sources, not my answer:

At what age do females stop growing in height?

A:

Females do not stop growing just because they reach a certain age. It depends on when puberty started. The "average" girl continues to grow about 2 inches after she starts menstruating. About 2 years after that first menstrual period, the growth plates in the bones close, and no further growth can take place.

also:

TweetyBi...

Best answer 33%

24304 answers

Badge Image:

For both males and females the growth plates at the ends of the long bones generally fuse and harden by the age of 17 or 18. Sometimes, this occurs at a later age but not usually after 20.

Source(s):

I'm a nurse.

In the event that you did not get rid of the nickname “little person”. If the others intentionally wanting to harm your feelings and to them it absolutely was all only fun. If you hate the fact you usually are the shortest individual in the space then is the time to improve your lifetime then you definitely require the perfect solutionGrow Taller 4 Idiots, you will find here https://tr.im/ysm3L .

Grow Taller 4 Idiots is definitely an (an electronic variation that's delivered via mail quickly after purchase) high in ideas and methods designed to induce normal development, as well as ways to improve and stretch your spine. Wellness experts and specialists back the guide, and this isn't some hocus pocus mad method.

Win height with this book!

• dave

Homeopathy can help you to increase your height: Try stuffing the boxes it comes in, into your shoes. An instant 1-2cm guaranteed!

Source(s): Homeopathy: Guaranteed to work on the dim.

Is there such a qualification as Dr of Homeopathy. They used to be called Quacks in the old days.

If you think homeopathy works, then you clearly have no understanding of the basics of chemistry, physics or modern medicine.

1

Source(s): Gain Inches Fast http://sparkindl.info/GrowTallerFast/?M0h0
  • caylor

there is not any shown way of creating someone advance taller yet sleep is a very sturdy suggestion that may help. that is all all the way down to genetics quite you cant anticipate someones height

3 Inches Grow Taller Formula : http://GrowTallerSteps.com

Hi there,

Tips on how to grow taller http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=491

Bye Bye

I think,you are done growing.Homeopathy is used by the british royal family,and the queen mother lived to around 100.Homeopathic minerals may help,but,I think,after age 21 you can`t grow anymore,but,you can try amino acids.Whey protein and body building supplements.