How can I darken blonde highlights?

I put copper highlights in my dark brown hair last night but the bangs came out blonde. How can I darken the bangs without having to use more dye?

Will brilliant Burnett work?

Favorite Answer

Sadly, Brilliant Brunette will not work. It's made for enhancing the brown color but not taking out the lighter. The only thing I can suggest would include adding more dye too your hair. Add highlights of your hair color on top off the copper ones or take the same color as your roots and dye your hair completely like I did. It takes just once and it's gone :) hope this helped! Let me know what you did :)

A gradual colour building shampoo in copper, on the bangs, is fast and easy. Or a wash out dye, add, then wash out. Brilliant Brunette, is a colour restoring shampoo and conditioner. Copper tone, Is part of the solution. Friend, Tamara.

Source(s): Major Department stores.

you do not opt to placed too many products on your hair because it ought to reason major harm. Wait yet another few days and if it would not fade out sufficient, hit upon a mild colour of brown you want, then keep on with that dye to the highlights in reality. That way you received't harm the untouched hair both :)