Seeing Prophet Mohammad Janaza ( Funeral ) in Dreams...?

Before two days I had a dream after Fajr prayer may be around

6 or 6.30 A.M, seeing Very long almost one long street Janaza covered

with Green cloth and no flowers on it....And some people shouting saying

Mohammad Mohammad... And am standing and watching that funeral..

I dint see burying...I just some people lifting Mohammad Janaza ( Funeral )

and shouting Mohammad..

What is this dream mean.. ??

Please somebody tell me

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Mohammed was a false prophet.

The God of Islam cannot contradict the God of Judaism and Christianity:

Deuteronomy 13:1-3

"1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams"

Matthew 5:39 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Surah 2:190-191

"190. And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].

191. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al- Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers"

Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Jesus taught to love one another while Allah of the Quran teaches to fight and kill your opposers.

Dreams all reflect on your old thoughts of past. Whatever thoughts you previously had and whatever books you had read, these can later resemble dreams in future.

Start thinking about what you most want to do and you will dream about it in later times. This is so. I once dreamed about Hara Krishna talking to me. That was because I had earlier met Hara Krisna followers who gave me books for free. I took their books as not to offend them. I was not any follower of Hara Krisna, but I was interested in their colourful cookbooks more than religious books.

Hahaha.. Thats islam going away from us.

I estimate your dream will come true about 2040.

Vive la Raison.

Source(s): deist
  • M

It means its the time to leave 1400 year old religion whose prophet is dead.